Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Twitter- Be part of the discussion!

Twitter! Twitter is one of the most used social media site in the world. Twitter is a way to be up to date on anything in the world, it is also used to tell your followers what're up to. Twitter's pros are, it is very easy to use, it can be used as a source of news, you can follow your favorite celebrities, and you can see how other people feel about a simple topic just by using or clicking a "hashtag." The disadvantages are that, it may not be user friendly for older people, some tweets may not be accurate, and it is a social media site so there's always a chance for someone trying to impersonate you and your account. How I feel about Twitter will always stay the same, I love it! I joined when I was in High School along with Instagram and other social media sites. Looking back on how Twitter started reminds me of the success Facebook has had and is having. Facebook and Twitter were two social media that got off to a slow start and eventually sky rocketed. A vast majority of people I follow on twitter are celebrities or famous athletes such as Drake, Lebron James, Jimmy Fallon, Kanye West, and Kim Khardashian just to name a few. I follow them to see when they may release new music, what company they are endorsing, or just to honestly to be nosy because at the end of the day they are people just like us. Also don't forget to follow me on twitter @jbeagle_.

No comments:

Post a Comment